Monday, May 3, 2010

LMAO

Since before,

I've been blind with lies,

Lies that make me weak,

Lies that make me suffer,

But I cannot see it clearly that time,

Im too soft,

Im giving too many chances,

Thought you can change,

But you've become worst,

You want take control over people,

You want them to give their attention to you,

But in return,

What have you done to them?

You scold them for no reason,

You are jealous when they with other,

You think you're queen?

You want all people comfort you,

Here the story begin,

You my attention,

You're jealous when I'm talk with other girl,

I follow your style,

I reduce talking with a girl,

Even I damage relationship with others,

Just for you,

To cut the story short,

I've got nothing,

Only your fucking lies and lame excuses,

Oh I've forgive you long enough,

Its time for me to wake up,

Wake up for this horrible slumber,

Wake up from this madness dream,

Its the time for me to learn the truth,

And act to it,

I've make my decision,

No more lies,

No more fucking promises,

No more you !





P/s - 1. PLS CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF YOURSELF
2. DONT FUCKINGLY FIND OTHER PEOPLE WRONG BEFORE YOUR OWN
3. PLS DONT MAKE YOURSELF MORE LAME WITH YOUR FUCKING SYMPATHY
4. YOU'RE SUCK BTW, LOL
5. OH PLS STOP WITH YOUR FUCKING SYMPATHETIC POST, YOU'RE NOT THE FUCKING VICTIM BTW

1 comment:

  1. who is d queen?don worry i will always be by ur side..fwenn..=)

    ReplyDelete