Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Apology Symphony

Im sorry...

Im sorry for not able to become what you always wanted...

Im sorry I never learn anything about you..

Im sorry I don't know how it work...

Im sorry I don't know how to handle you...

Im sorry I never able to entertain you...

Im sorry I never understand about you...

Im sorry Im not able to be like the others who loved you before...

Im sorry I cannot be the bestest to you...

Im sorry Im always make you angry...

Im sorry Im cannot be a better person to you...

But know this...

I always try to be what you wanted to be...

I always try to learn and understand you...

I always try to handle you...

I always try to make you entertain with me...

I always try to be like the others you loved before...

I always wanted to be treated by you like you treated your loved one before...

I always try to be the bestest for you...

I always want to make you happy with me and don't want you to be mad...

I always try to be a better person to you no matter how hard it is...........

P/s - I heart you now....

Si Aer ~

No comments:

Post a Comment